Sunday, 16 October 2011

My Summer Vacations



Vacations are a source of entertainment and full time rejoicement which bring new adventures, sometimes new discoveries in life. As far as my vacations are concerned, I did something very new after reading which you won’t hold yourself from a huge laughter….. I would like to quote here a quotation before starting my story:” Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterward”.
My story is somewhat Beggar’s description but I am just going to jote down what comes into my mind regarding my summer vacations. I experienced a horrible scene as one night waking after deep slumber I was going to washroom that I saw a cat-size black mouse roaming in the TV launch in search of food. After watching that monstrous creature my ants were  in the pant. I couldn’t stop myself and I screamed out. The mouse went away and hid himself.
My mother woke and assured me that it was my misunderstanding and there was no mouse at all. No  one trusted me and considered me a flapdoodle but everyone was astonished when the next morning  my mother told us that three tomatoes were not in their place. Then everyone got the point that I was right. We thought that the mouse would have run out upon listening my screams and he won’t come again.
The very next morning my mother told us that the tray full of uncooked peas placed on the shade of kitchen was completely empty………!!!!! We all were shocked to listen the news. That day I decided to find out that mouse and kick the bucket. I searched him and there was it!!!!!!! I found him the wash room which is an extra one and we don’t usually use that. So I locked the mouse in that toilet and became satisfied that nothing bad will happen after that. But this was the only beginning……..the shocking thing felt the next morning was that there was some noise in the kitchen. Infact mouse had  a situation of hurly furly in the kitchen.
Someone rightly said that “Each day provides its own gifts”. A clear cut reflection came into my mind that there was something fishy fishy. I called out some little boys from the street and ask them to check the kitchen cabins as myself was too afraid to do that.
One of the boys was very brave and opened all the cabins at once. I was calling myself a coxcomb as a little boy opened the cabins so bravely but I couldn’t do that. Anyways as he opened the cabins he screamed out that there was not one but five mice inside the cabins………..


That was something more then a mere shock as there was not a single whole in any of the cabin nor in house. The question was that from where those mice came??? The answer could be asked from no one but the mice themselves. We all held sticks in our hands for a face to face war with mice. I was thinking that it was the last day that mice would live in this house. We beat the mice (no “we” would be wrong  because I was only pumping the boys to do the task efficiently and myself was sitting on the table and praying that no mouse comes to my side as I couldn’t stand the racket).
I am not actually afraid of anything else as I believe I would beat a wolf even it comes in front of me as there is an old saying ”A girl is a person who screams at the mouse and smiles at the wolf”. As the mice were beaten one of them ran out of the gate which we had  opened for their departure. But as someone says”When the mouse laughs at the cat there is a whole nearby”, so the other four again hide themselves and all the efforts left in vain. My complete attention was diverted towards mice because at that time they were my worst foe and they surely had to kick the bucket.
At last my mother brought some sort of poison from the market and it was sprayed on the mice and they all were killed. At last the danger was over and mice were thrown into the night cart. The next morning I and my mother cleaned each and every corner of the kitchen in very short span. After that I ate the meal from home (as for the last whole week I had been bringing it from a hotel nearby my house).
The other things I did in the vacations were that I practiced cooking, I read a novel “The Rescue”
And I improved my vocabulary by daily practicing three new words of English. Moreover I had no trip this time in the vacations. I slept a lot without caring of the fact that one who sleeps, loses.:)

I discovered a new dish also which I named as “Korean Omellete” .More over I made new friends on face book and learned how to make a group and how to create a page on face book. These are as follows
As far as IT is concerned, my elder brother taught me how to install a new window into the PC during practicing which I deleted all the previous windows which contained the whole record of my brother upon which I was scolded by himL.
This was all about my summer vacations. I hope You will enjoy to read my vacations story as for me these vacations were not less then a big adventure as I never tried such things before which I did this time in vacations…………….:)



2 comments:

  1. dear saira the story of mouse is really very funny and it make me laughed... :)
    I am giving it a title "FIVE in ONE"...
    I am impressed by your confidence...

    ReplyDelete