Assalam-o-alaikum
And finally the sixth has arrived after which we are going to have a midterm examination. I am not well prepared for the exams so feeling a bit nervous. This time I haven’t done even any kind of homework to get lectures refreshed in my mind. This time it is going to be a bad deal I suppose. If I take just a jist of my preparation subject wise than I am prepared for Linguistics…okay fine. Next I am prepared for communication skills….that’s too good. As far as literature is concerned, I don’t have adequate information regarding things we have studied during session as much I should have. The reason is that I couldn’t attend three important lectures due to participation in a competition. I expect to attempt it well but not best. Then comes mathematics, of which I will do preparation exact the day before the paper because it is not that much difficult for me. The last two subjects are interior designing and philosophy of education. I have nill preparation of these two subject because from the start of the semester I am not able to grasp these two subjects and I am sure that I will fail in these subjects. This is how my preparation is all about midterm exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment